Dachverband der grünen BrancheTasks of Zentralverband Gartenbau e.V. (ZVG)
To characterise the Zentralverband Gartenbau (ZVG) e.V. you could say shortly „Association of Associations“. It’s a trade association and economy association at the same time. ZVG is representing all horticultural professional organisations and associations with regard to the Government, political parties¸ other professional groups and consumers.
The most important Tasks of ZVG are:
- Securing economical and social interests of all members and horticultural enterprises¸ especially concerning legislation of the Federal Government and European Union (EU).
- Cooperation with all important institutions of the Country and Economy as well as organisations who are important for horticulture on EU- and International-level.
- Promotion of education and further education regarding in horticulture, influence as regards content of education in business and school, support of teachers and research.
- Informations for all members about important developments and activities.
- Promotion of technical, cultural-technical and environmental developments concerning horticulture
- Follow up on the current legal, social, taxable, business management and environment issues regarding horticulture.
- Support and cooperation with all horticultural institutions like “Bildungsstätte des Deutschen Gartenbaus”, trade, insurance companies, etc.
- Patronage of Bundesgartenschauen (Federal flower and garden show), which are examples for professional arrangement of a worth living environment and which demonstrate efficiency of horticultural business and efficiency in competition for the growers.
- To inform the public about occupation and ability of the growers.
- Patronage for the International Plant Exhibition in Essen (IPM), the leading trade fair for plants, technology, floristry and sales promotion
- Cooperation with Consumer Associations and Organisations of Hobby Gardening.
Social Media Links