Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
Dachverband der grünen BrancheTasks of Zentralverband Gartenbau e.V. (ZVG)
To characterise the Zentralverband Gartenbau (ZVG) e.V. you could say shortly „Association of Associations“. It’s a trade association and economy association at the same time. ZVG is representing all horticultural professional organisations and associations with regard to the Government, political parties¸ other professional groups and consumers.
The most important Tasks of ZVG are:
- Securing economical and social interests of all members and horticultural enterprises¸ especially concerning legislation of the Federal Government and European Union (EU).
- Cooperation with all important institutions of the Country and Economy as well as organisations who are important for horticulture on EU- and International-level.
- Promotion of education and further education regarding in horticulture, influence as regards content of education in business and school, support of teachers and research.
- Informations for all members about important developments and activities.
- Promotion of technical, cultural-technical and environmental developments concerning horticulture
- Follow up on the current legal, social, taxable, business management and environment issues regarding horticulture.
- Support and cooperation with all horticultural institutions like “Bildungsstätte des Deutschen Gartenbaus”, trade, insurance companies, etc.
- Patronage of Bundesgartenschauen (Federal flower and garden show), which are examples for professional arrangement of a worth living environment and which demonstrate efficiency of horticultural business and efficiency in competition for the growers.
- To inform the public about occupation and ability of the growers.
- Patronage for the International Plant Exhibition in Essen (IPM), the leading trade fair for plants, technology, floristry and sales promotion
- Cooperation with Consumer Associations and Organisations of Hobby Gardening.
Social Media Links