Trade visitors information
Virtual Market Place® - The easy way to prepare your trade show visit
Create your own trade show tour
Register at the Virtual Market Place® and save in your trade show planner the exhibitors that you would like to visit during your trade show tour. You can contact them prior to the trade show and arrange appointments for the duration of the exhibition.
You can print your Trade Show Planner or access it from your smartphone or tablet.
Find the right business partner
- Use the free text search and the numerous filters to find exhibitors and products that interest you.
- Exhibitors who are interested in contacts with trade visitors are labelled with this icon . You can find an overview here.
- Here you can find all exhibitors who offer additional information for trade visitors, such as delivery options, delivery volume etc.
- Furthermore you can find here an overview of exhibitors with certifications and seals, e.g. organic or MSC.
- The interactive hall plans show you the exact location of the exhibitor on the exhibition grounds and can be integrated in your trade show planner. The hall plans can be downloaded for offline use.
The highlight for trade visitors
The Professional Center is the exclusive meeting place for food retailers, hotel and gastronomy, purchasers and F&B managers. This is where you can sample about 200 selected products from our producing exhibitors of the food and beverage industry – all at one glance in a calm atmosphere, away from the exhibition halls. Upon request, we can organise direct contact with particular producers on-site. Exhibitors participating in the Professional Center are marked with this icon . You can find an overview here.